Alachua Co. EMWIN Project

Alachua Co. EMWIN Project
Free weather alerts!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

CANCELLED:
Basic & Advanced Spotter Training Class
Alachua County, FL
May 14, 2010

--> CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELLED - SEE MAY 2010 BLOG ENTRY <--

There will be a Basic & Advanced SKYWARN spotter training class on Friday, May 14th, 2010, from 6 to 9pm, at the Alachua County EMA, 1100 SE 27th Street, Gainesville, FL. Contact Dave Donnelly to register at (352) 264-6500, or at email dad@alachuacounty.us. Instructor will be Angie Enyedi, from NWS Jacksonville.

(5/3 - I've heard a rumor that this class has been cancelled but I will refrain from removing this announcement until I have seen confirmation duplicated in a few local ham and EM listgroups and on TV-20. Until such time I will consider my seat still reserved and I WILL be attending on the 14th, myself. -Todd)

No comments:

Post a Comment